He was awarded a USA Presidential Medal of Freedom and a Congressional Gold Medal, among other awards. The Simon Wiesenthal Center is named after him. However, today he is criticized even by non-Holocaust revisionists. He has also been extensively criticized by Holocaust revisionists. See the "External links" section.
- Holocaust demographics: Five million killed non-Jews claim - on Wiesenthal inventing this number
- Human soap - alleged by Wiesenthal to have been produced by Germany from human corpses.
- ODESSA - alleged by Wiesenthal to have existed and to have been a single world-wide secret organisation.
- Simon Wiesenthal: Fraudulent 'Nazi Hunter'
- Simon Wiesenthal Exposed as a Fraud and Liar
- CODOH Raises New Questions about the Soviet Past of Simon Wiesenthal
- The Wiesenthal Files: What the Documents Reveal about Simon Wiesenthal's Past
- The Sleight-of-Hand of Simon Wiesenthal: "Falso in Uno, Falso in Omnibus"
- Simon Wiesenthal Screws the "Los Angeles Herald Examiner"
- Simon Wiesenthal Screws Polish Survivor and Maybe about 1100 Other "War Criminals"
- Simon Wiesenthal Screws "Life Magazine" and Three Young Germans
- Simon Wiesenthal Screws "USA Today"
- Wiesenthal Re-Confirms: ‘No Extermination Camps on German Soil’
- Exposing the Holocaust™ Hoax Archive: Simon Wiesenthal
Note that besides the external sources listed here, an alleged Holocaust confessor/witness may be extensively discussed in the external sources listed in the articles on the particular Holocaust camps and/or other Holocaust phenomena the individual is associated with.