|Metapedia Fundraiser 2018: The Internet is the foremost field in the metapolitical battle of our time. Help us hold down the front.|
"Seven Laws of Noah"
Supposedly, according to the Talmud, these laws were established as a covenant by God with Noah, after the Flood, and apply to all of his descendants (all humans). Later, God supposedly established a separate and more detailed covenant with the Israelites, under the leadership of Moses, at Mount Sinai.
The seven Noahide laws as traditionally enumerated are:
- Do not deny God.
- Do not blaspheme God.
- Do not murder.
- Do not engage in illicit sexual relations.
- Do not steal.
- Do not eat of a live animal.
- Establish courts/legal system to ensure obedience to the law.
Freemasonry and Noahidisim
Alleged non-Jewish obligations and Jewish promotions
According to religious Jewish laws, non-Jews are not obligated to convert to Judaism, but they are obligated to observe the Seven Laws of Noah.
This may be interpreted as a form of Jewish supremacism.
The punishment for not following the laws are debated. The Talmud lists capital punishment as the penalty for many crimes for "the sons of Noah". A controversial aspect is which religious beliefs are considered "idolatry" and thus forbidden for non-Jews.
Jewish religious groups have been actively promoting Noahidism to non-Jews.
The Chabad-Lubavitch movement has been the most active in Noahide promotion. In 1991, they had a reference to these laws enshrined in a Congressional proclamation: Presidential Proclamation 5956, signed by then-President George H. W. Bush. Recalling Joint House Resolution 173, and recalling that the ethical and moral principles of all civilizations come in part from the Seven Noahide Laws, it proclaimed 26 March 1991 as "Education Day, U.S.A." Subsequently, Public Law 102-14 formally designated the Lubavitcher Rebbe's 90th birthday as "Education Day, U.S.A.," with Congress recalling that "without these ethical values and principles, the edifice of civilization stands in serious peril of returning to chaos," and that "society is profoundly concerned with the recent weakening of these principles, that has resulted in crises that beleaguer and threaten the fabric of civilized society."
In 2007, Chabad-Lubavitch gathered ambassadors from six different countries to take part in a gathering to declare, in the name of the states they represent, their support of the universal teachings of Noahide Laws. They represented Poland, Latvia, Mexico, Panama, Ghana, and Japan. They were part of a special program organized by Harav Boaz Kali.
In 2016, the Chief Sephardic Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef stated that Jewish law requires that the only non-Jews allowed to live in Israel are Noahides: "According to Jewish law, it’s forbidden for a non-Jew to live in the Land of Israel – unless he has accepted the seven Noahide laws.”
|“||The Noachide set-up is above all a legal system which will eventually develop courts and judiciary with the power to impose capital punishment for grievous infringements of the Noachide Laws. One death penalty offense under the Noahide rabbinic legal system is "idolatry." Since Maimonides ruled that Christians are idolaters, it is not difficult to see that the 102nd US Congress, and the numerous churchmen who promote submission to the "Noachide" Laws, wittingly or unwittingly, have laid the groundwork for the execution, at some future date, of authentic Christians, individually by trial or en masse. Conversely, Maimonides rules that all gentiles who are not followers of the Noachide Law are liable to death. Hilchot Melachim 8:10 states that any gentile who does not accept the Noachide laws should be slain, though this only applies when Judaics have "undisputed authority over eretz Israel."||”|
|“||A yefat toar (gentile sex-slave captured by a Jew as war booty) who does not desire to abandon idol worship after twelve months should be executed. Similarly, a treaty cannot be made with a city which desires to accept a peaceful settlement until they deny idol worship, destroy their places of worship, and accept the seven universal laws commanded Noah's descendants. For every gentile who does not accept these commandments must be executed if he is under our undisputed authority.||”|
- WikiNoah pro-Noahidism wiki
- The Noahide Conspiracy, The Seven Noahide Laws Revealed to be a Device for Genocide at HeartofIsrael.net
- The 'Noahide Laws:' The Rabbis' Double Standard that they call "Universalism" at Maurice Pinay
- Noahide Laws and Decapitation for Confessing Jesus is Lord at The Watcher Files
- Noahide Laws, The Sanhedrin, and the Gentile Servants of Israel at The End of Zion
- Campaign to abolish X-mas celebration by gentiles at Jews and Hasidic Gentiles - United to Save America
- Pope Affirms Jewish Noahide Laws at Real Jew News
- NoToNoahideLaws at YouTube
- ↑ Freemasonry and Noachite Law http://www.wikinoah.org/index.php%3Ftitle%3DFreemasonry_and_Noachite_Law
- ↑ Presidency. UCSB.
- ↑ Thomas. LoC.
- ↑ Ambassadors Sign 7 Mitzvos Declaration
- ↑ Non-Jews in Israel must keep Noahide laws, chief rabbi says The Jerusalem Post, March 28, 2016
- ↑ Nicholas Owen Society (6 January 2013). "Freemasonry and the Noachide Laws".
- ↑ Chabad.org (6 January 2013). "Mishneh Torah (English) translated by Eliyahu Touger".