|Metapedia Fundraiser 2018: The Internet is the foremost field in the metapolitical battle of our time. Help us hold down the front.|
This page outlines the main milestones in the development of Metapedia.
- June 25, 2014 – The number of articles in the English Metapedia amounts to 20,000
- November, 2013 – Metapedia surpasses Conservapedia in search interest on Google 
- April 30, 2007 – The number of articles in the Swedish Metapedia amounts to 2,000
- December 30, 2006 – The number of articles in the Swedish Metapedia amounts to 1,000
- December 3, 2006 – The Danish section of Metapedia is launched
- October 30, 2006 – The number of articles in the Swedish Metapedia amounts to 500
- October 26, 2006 – The Swedish section of Metapedia is launched
- August 9, 2006 – A limited group of people start laying the groundwork for the Swedish Metapedia
See our Community portal for information on how you can help.