List of Shirt movements in America
(Redirected from List of “Shirt” movements in America)
- In the 1940s the Yankee Freemen were called the Red Shirts.
- Black Shirts was headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia and called their organization the American Fascisti (Order of Black Shirts) claiming a dubious membership of 30,000.
- Blue Shirts based in Montreal, Canada with a claimed membership of 15,000 Americans in the Midwest United States.
- Brown Shirts was the label given by the media to the New York-based Friends of New Germany. Later this group would be reorganized and become the German American Bund.
- Gray Shirts of America headed by Hubert Schmuederrich
- Italian Black Shirts of Pittsburgh
- National Blue Shirt Minute Men (anti-nationalist)
- Ukrainian Brown Shirts
- American Blue Corps a 1930s Blue Shirt organization.