|Metapedia Fundraiser 2018: The Internet is the foremost field in the metapolitical battle of our time. Help us hold down the front.|
Dr. Hermann Rauschning (August 7, 1887 – February 8, 1982) was a German Conservative Revolutionary who briefly joined the NSDAPs before breaking with them. He was a party leader in Danzig. In 1934 he renounced his party membership and defected to the United States where he denounced National Socialism. Rauschning is chiefly known for his book Gespräche mit Hitler (Conversations with Hitler), US title Voice of Destruction, UK title Hitler Speaks, in which he claimed to have many meetings and conversations with Hitler. This work has been proven by historians to be fraudulent and composed of conversations which never occurred.
Many false quotations involving Hitler are from the book or derived from it.
He also authored Revolution of Nihilism.
- "Rauschning's Phony 'Conversations With Hitler': An Update" By Mark Weber
- Fraudulent Nazi Quotations
- JR's commentary on "Voice of Destruction"
- ↑ Fraudulent Nazi Quotations http://www.ihr.org/other/weber2011fakequotations.html
- ↑ A Trial on Trial, by Lawrence Dennis and Miximillian St.George, page 331