The judgment at the Irving v. Lipstadt trial gave special importance to Tauber's account and stated that it "is so clear and detailed that, in my judgment, no objective historian would dismiss it as invention unless there were powerful reasons for doing so."
See the "External links" section regarding Holocaust revisionist criticisms.
- “Sonderkommando Eyewitness” Testimony to the Holocaust
- Do The Sonderkommandos Prove A Holocaust or Holohoax? Debating Eyewitnesses Accepted By Historians
- Convergence or Divergence?: On Recent Evidence for Zyklon Induction Holes at Auschwitz-Birkenau Crematory II
- Acclaimed 'eyewitness' Henryk Tauber / stranger than fiction
- Acclaimed "eyewitness" Henryk Tauber redux
In downloadable books
- Lectures on the Holocaust - discusses Henryk Tauber in section 4.5.8. "Henryk Tauber"
- The Real Case for Auschwitz - discusses Henryk Tauber in section 10 "Critical Analysis of Henryk Tauber’s Testimonies"
- Auschwitz: Eyewitness Reports and Perpetrator Confessions of the Holocaust—30 Gas-Chamber Witnesses Scrutinized - Chapter 2.12. Henryk Tauber and Michał Kula
- The Judgment handed down in the British High Court action by David Irving against Penguin Books Ltd and Deborah Lipstadt. http://www.fpp.co.uk/trial/judgment/
Note that besides the external sources listed here, an alleged Holocaust confessor/witness may be extensively discussed in the external sources listed in the articles on the particular Holocaust camps and/or other Holocaust phenomena the individual is associated with.