Gothic Ripples was a patriotic publication stated by Arnold Leese with the first issue dated June 22, 1945. The subtitle of the journal was An Occasional Report on the Jewish Question for the Jew-Wise. After the death of Leese in 1956 the publication continued on with the help of members from the organization The Britons. Anthony Gittens became the new editor.
- DEMOCRACY BRINGS THE POLICE STATE
- THE WAY AHEAD UNITY: ILLUSION AND REALITY
- UNITY ILLUSION AND REALITY RELIGION: THE HEART OF THE MATTER
- Is electioneering the way to win?
- Stopping a Rebel Party
- Gothic Ripples, February, 1949, CHINESE COMMUNISM?
- Gothic Ripples, No. 39, April, 1999
- Gothic Ripples March 2002
- British Fascism: Essays on the Radical Right in inter-war Britain, by Kenneth Lunn and Richard C. Thurlow, page 60