Facebook is a corporation and the world's largest online social networking service. Its website was launched in 2004 by the Jewish Mark Zuckerberg and others.
40% of Americans get news on Facebook, according to a report published in 2016.
Criticisms and controversy have been on issues such as privacy, data-mining, sharing of personal information with other organizations and governmental agencies, censorship, Jewish influence, and effects on users. See the "External links" section.
Privacy and data-mining
- NSA Prism Data Mining Is All Up In Ur Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Facebook, PalTalk, AOL, Skype, YouTube, Apple
- The US government can brand you a terrorist based on a Facebook post. We can't let them make up the rules
- Facebook Begins Europe-Wide Campaign Against Extremist Posts
- Leaked Documents Confirm Facebook Deciding Which News Stories Trend
- Former Facebook Workers: We Routinely Suppressed Conservative News
- The Fake News Meme Wont Die: Pro-Le Pen Accounts Shut Down In France
- Facebook bows to sharia
- Nearly half of U.S. adults get news on Facebook, Pew says http://www.niemanlab.org/2016/05/pew-report-44-percent-of-u-s-adults-get-news-on-facebook/