Carlos W. Porter
Carlos Whitlock Porter was born in 1947 in California into a family of navy officers and lawyers. He studied in Europe, and is a professional translator and member of the Institute of Linguists. He has translated his work entitled Not Guilty At Nuremberg from his native English into German, Italian, French, Spanish and Portuguese.
Concerning the International Military Tribunals records, Porter's work exposes these mainly USA army kangaroo courts to have been absurd and hideous miscarriages of justice. The Nuremburg Show Trials records would be hysterically funny if they were not responsible for numerous hangings and over fifty years of suffering and injustice.
Porter is also interested in the Japanese war crimes trials (which commenced on 5 May 1946), which he believes should be studied together with the German war crimes trials for the purposes of comparison. Porter's favorite reading matter is the Encyclopedia Britannica, which he reads at random. His favorite stylists in English are Jonathan Swift and Jane Austen. His hobbies are boxing and pistol shooting.
- "We call it the 'Hoaxoco$t' because it is a hoax, and it costs plenty. In addition to the jillions of dollars already paid out, directly or indirectly, in cash, goods, and services to Hoaxoco$t 'survivors' and the racketeer state of Israel since 1945, with new, improved 'Hoaxoco$t survivor' rip-offs, shake-downs, protection rackets, extortion rackets, blackmail schemes, and related swindles being invented and refined almost every week; one would need a computer to calculate the number of unprovoked 'air strikes', invasions, bombings, burnings, sinkings, shellings, confiscations, expulsions, tortures, book-burnings, beatings, arrests and detentions, both with and without trial, all caused by the insane delusion that we are fighting 'Hitler' every five seconds, in the need to prevent yet another 'Hoaxoco$t' (for the umpteenth time)."
- Made in Russia: The Holocaust (Film archive, spoken personally)
- Not Guilty at Nuremberg: The German Defense Case
- If You Can't Eat Em, Beat 'Em, Or, How I Killed Thousands With My Bare Hands
- Brief für Reinhold Elstner
- The Website of Carlos Whitlock Porter
- Vho.org: Carlos Whitlock Porter
- The Jewish Conspiracy Exposed
- Vho.org: Carlos Whitlock Porter http://www.vho.org/Authors/Carlos_Porter.html