Atheism (from Greek atheos, "goodless", from a- "not" + theos "god") is a lack of belief or a strong disbelief in the existence of a god or any gods.
There are various less politically correct views and findings regarding atheism. See the "External links" section.
- THE GENIUS FAMINE: The Death of Religion Will Lead to the Death of Genius and the Death of Civilization
- The Death of Atheism—Because Atheists Will Die Off
- Are Atheists Genetic Mutants-A Product Of Recent Evolution?
- Encyclopedia Britannica: Atheism
- Encyclopedia.com: Atheism