|Metapedia Fundraiser 2018: The Internet is the foremost field in the metapolitical battle of our time. Help us hold down the front.|
Revisionists argue that the only two "witnesses" to the alleged homicidal gas chambers who were ever cross-examined in a court had to admit in 1985 in one of Ernst Zundel's Holocaust trials that their accounts were based on hearsay. Arnold Friedman was one these "witnesses" (with Rudolf Vrba being the other).
Allegedly, Friedman once escaped being gassed in a gas chamber in Flossenburg (unknown even to non-revisionist historians) by means of breathing through the keyhole.
- Witness indecisive: Lawyer challenges crematoria theory
- Arnold Friedman's tale - You could tell the nationality of those being holocausted by the color of the flames shooting out of the chimneys!! -- Says "God should ask jews for forgiveness" for Holocaust
- Experto Crede, or How to Escape from a Homicidal Gas Chamber
- Exposing the Holocaust™ Hoax Archive: Arnold Friedman
Note that besides the external sources listed here, an alleged Holocaust confessor/witness may be extensively discussed in the external sources listed in the articles on the particular Holocaust camps and/or other Holocaust phenomena the individual is associated with.
- ↑ Germar Rudolf. Lectures on the Holocaust—Controversial Issues Cross Examined 2nd, revised and corrected edition. Holocaust Handbooks. http://holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?page_id=15
- ↑ Experto Crede, or How to Escape from a Homicidal Gas Chamber http://codoh.com/library/document/655/