Joel S.A. Hayward (born 1964, also known as Yusuf Moustafa Muhammad), is a New Zealand-born professor with an interest in topics such as warfare and strategy. He converted to Islam in 2005.
Hayward has been involved in a controversy over his M.A. thesis, which has been accused of "Holocaust denialism". He was afterwards persecuted and has since stated his endorsement of the politically correct Holocaust version.
- Joel Hayward's Webste
- Joel Hayward's Old Website — documents Hayward's view of the controversy in 2000 over his 1991 M.A. thesis; no longer updated
- An Academic Comment on the Scholarship of David Irving
- Revisionist Master’s Thesis Under Fire, New Zealand University Resists Jewish Demands
- Bing goes Hayward's Ghost, On the Destruction of Academic Freedom Down Under
- The Fate of Joel Hayward in New Zealand Hands, From Holocaust Historian to Holocaust?
- The New Zealand Saga Continues
- Holocaust Stir Haunts Fudge