Jürgen Graf (born August 15, 1951, Basel) is a Swiss historical revisionist and researcher. He studied philology at the University of Basel studying French, English, and Scandinavian languages and spent several years working as a school teacher at a prestigious private school. He is fluent in fifteen languages. In 1991 he became acquainted with the Holocaust debate and published several books on the subject in the 1990s, including several co-authored with his colleague Carlo Mattogno.
Graf and his publisher, Gerhard Förster were prosecuted by a Swiss court for 'Holocaust denial' in July 1998 and Graf was fined and sentenced to 15 months imprisonment. He fled the country, initially seeking political asylum in Iran, but subsequently settling in Belarus for some time before moving to Russia. He currently lives in Moscow and works as a translator.
- Official homepage
- Codoh: Jürgen Graf
- Short biography
- Interview with Juergen Graf: Jewish banksters are behind European banking crisis
- (1999). Riese auf tönernen Füßen: Raul Hilberg und sein Standardwerk über den "Holocaust". UK. Castle Hull Publishers. 128p ISBN 1-902619-02-1
- (2001). The Giant With Feet of Clay: Raul Hilberg and his Standard Work on the "Holocaust". Chicago, IL. Theses & Dissertations Press. 128p ISBN 0-9679856-4-1.
- (2002). Treblinka: Vernichtungslager oder Durchgangslager? Hastings, Castle Hill Publishers. 361p ISBN 1-902619-05-6
- (2002). Treblinka: Extermination Camp or Transit Camp? (Holocaust Handbook Series)Hastings, Castle Hill Publishers. p361 ISBN 1591480000 ISBN 978-1591480006
- (2004). Concentration Camp Majdanek: A Historical and Technical Study. Theses & Dissertations Press. 320p ISBN 159148006X ISBN 978-1591480068
- (2007). Holocaust Revisionism-The Arguments. Historical Review Press 240p ISBN 0906879477 ISBN 978-0906879474
- (2010). Sobibor. Myth and Reality
- (2013). The “Extermination Camps” of “Aktion Reinhardt” cocreated with Carlo Mattogno and Thomas Kues
- (2016). White World Awake! The Barnes Review