of modern humans
Boas has had an enormous influence on anthropology. See the Boasian anthropology article.
- "The Boasian School of Anthropology and the Decline of Darwinism in the Social Sciences" by Dr. Kevin MacDonald - PDF of the chapter on Boas in Culture of Critique provided at Kevin MacDonald's website.
Pre-Boasian Jewish views
Peter Frost and criticisms
- The Franz Boas you never knew
- More on the younger Franz Boas
- Reply to Peter Frost's most recent bizarre attempt at rewriting history (part 1)
- Reply to Peter Frost (part 2): Boas was a product of German(-Jewish) culture, not American culture
- Reply to Peter Frost (part 3): The founding of the NAACP
- Reply to Peter Frost (part 4): Grant vs. Boas
- Reply to Peter Frost (part 5): anthropology as the science of race
Claimed cranial morphology changes for US immigrants
- A reassessment of human cranial plasticity: Boas revisited — summary of paper by Corey S. Sparks and Richard L. Jantz critical of Boas's findings.
- Richard L. Jantz. The Meaning And Consequences of Biological Variation - This paper was presented at the session “Exploring the Nature of Human Biological Diversity: Myth v. Reality” at the American Anthropological Association (AAA) 2003 Annual Meeting on November 21, 2003 in Chicago, Illinois.