Edwin M. Hadley
Colonel Edwin Marshall Hadley (born in Peoria. Illinois, October 14, 1872; died February 17, 1953) helped to organize The Paul Reveres, a nationalist organization founded in November 1932. He was the author of several anti-Jewish books.
In 1929 he authored a novel Sinister Shadows focused on revolutionary teachings on college campuses.
- Credenda (1924)
- The Thoughtful Hour (1925)
- Sinister Shadows (1929) novel
- T.N.T. (1929)
- Facing the Facts by "Earnest Sincere" (1933)
- A Plan of Action by "Earnest Sincere" (1933)
- Cahilla Unmasked (1934,reprint 1977)
- The Rape of the Republic (1935)
- American Anticommunism: Combating the Enemy Within, 1830-1970, By M. J. Heale, page 104
- Organized Anti-Semitism in America by Donald S. Strong, page 120