Arno C. Gaebelein
Dr. Arno Clemens Gaebelein (1861-1945) was the editor of Our Hope a Bible prophesy monthly. He became a scholar of Yiddish and Hebrew when he ran a Christian mission in New York’s East Side from 1891 to 1899. In 1933 he published his view of the world conspiracy in his book The Conflict of the Ages. In this work he refused to accept the claim that the Protocols are forgeries.
- Revelation, and Analysis and Exposition
- Current Events in the Light of the Bible
- The Annotated Bible, a commentary on both the Old and New Testaments.
- The Prophet Daniel (1911)
- The Jewish Question (1912)
- The Healing Question (1925)
- The Christ We Know (1927)
- The Conflict of the Ages: The Mystery of Lawlessness: Its Origin, Historic Development and Coming Defeat (1933) 
- Revive Us Again: The Reawakening of American Fundamentalism, by Joel A. Carpenter, page 103