Aaron Wesley Dugmore (September 2003—11 February 2013) was an English school boy from Birmingham, who commited suicide by hanging at nine-years old, claimed to be following bullying by Pakistani for "being white". He is thought to be the second youngest suicide victim in the history of the United Kingdom. The inner-city school which Dugmore attended, Erdington Hall Primary School, while he attended 75% were non-European in ancestry. The parents accused headteacher of ignoring their concerns.
In an "inquest" held one and a half years after his death, the authorities played down the claimed bullying.
- Examiner (28 February 2013). "Britain: 9-yr-old boy 'bullied to death for being white'".
- Daily Mail (28 February 2013). "Boy, 9, found hanged 'was bullied for being white'".
- The Guardian (14 July 2014). "Mother of nine-year-old boy found hanged claims he was bullied at school".
- Aaron Dugmore: Too British to Survive British School at Moonbattery
- The suicide of 9-year-old Aaron Dugmore at The Traitor Within
- His only crime was to be white - Aaron Dugmore at Not Guilty
- Is diversity worth dying for? at Revolution and Progress
- Racial Realities for White Parents at Western Spring
- Family says racial bullying drove 9 year old to hang himself at Council of Conservative Citizens
- How many more must die before British Men grow some balls? at British Resistance
- RIP Aaron Dugmore, aged 9 at British Nationalist
- Adam Dugmore missing: Urgent appeal to find teenager struggling to deal with death of younger brother at The Mirror