Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin (Cyrillic Влади́мир Влади́мирович Пу́тин, IPA: [vlɐˈdʲimʲɪr vlɐˈdʲimʲɪrəvʲɪtɕ ˈputʲɪn]) (born October 7, 1952, in Leningrad, U.S.S.R., now Saint Petersburg, Russia) is a Russian politician and former KGB official who has been twice President of the Russian Federation: from 2000 to 2008, and again from 2012 to present.
Chosen by President Boris Yeltsin to succeed Sergei Stepashin as Prime Minister in August, 1999, Putin quickly became popular in Russia for his September 1999 Invasion of Chechnya in response to the War in Dagestan followed by the Russian apartment bombings. After parties aligned with Putin won solid support in the December 1999 parliamentary elections, Yeltsin resigned, and Putin became Acting President. In the elections of March 2000, he beat ten other candidates to become Russia's President. In 2004, he was re-elected for a second term lasting until 7 May, 2008. The Russian Constitution does not allow serving more than two consecutive presidential terms. Following the success of his preferred successor, Dmitry Medvedev, in the 2008 presidential elections, he was then nominated by the latter to be Russia's Prime Minister and took the post on 8 May, 2008. In the 2012 presidential election he again triumphed with 63 percent of the official vote becoming President for a second time. Putin is a member of United Russia, a party that has 53 percent of the seats in the State Duma, the lower house.
As president he was commonly credited in the media with having restored order to the country after the chaos of the Yeltsin years. During his eight years in office, the economy bounced back from the crisis of the 1990s seeing Russia's GDP grow by 72 percent, poverty more than halve and average monthly salaries increase from $80 to $640, or by 150% in real terms, according to Putin. According to the Federal State Statistics Service, the middle class grew from 8 million to 55 million between 2000 – 2006.
Under Putin, some of the Jewish oligarchs who looted the Russian people after the fall of the Soviet system were reigned in. Some of these fled to the West and conspire against Russia. Neoconservatives Matt Drudge and Robert Spencer praised him for having "outfoxed, outsmarted and outplayed" US President Barack Obama in the Syrian crisis, hailing him as Leader of the Free World. Patrick Buchanan has called him "a paleoconservative" and "one of us" for supporting traditional values in Russia. It is unclear if Putin is resisting International Jewry or not; he presents a public image of restoring Orthodoxy and being patriotic, but this may be to placate the Russian people themselves who are unbashed about their nationalism. Some murky connects to Chabad rabbis and celebrating the terrorist Red Army in the Zionist State make things less clear. North American New Right exponent Michael O'Meara has opined that while Putin is no White nationalist or ethnic nationalist, he is right "50 percent" of the time - which in terms of contemporary leaders of White nations "puts him at the head of the class." He also presided over the Russia-Ukraine conflict.
On 21 January 2015 Putin severely criticized the Soviet founder Vladimir Lenin, sharply denouncing the brutal repressions by the Bolsheviks. Putin’s assessment of Lenin’s role in Russian history was markedly more negative than in the past and he denounced Lenin and his gang of murderers for brutally executing Russia’s last Tsar Nicholas II along with all his family and servants, as well as killing thousands of priests and placing a "time bomb" under the Russian state by drawing fictitious administrative borders along quasi-ethnic lines.
Princeton professor Stephen Cohen in an interview said: "The status of Jews in Russia, is often a barometer of how Russia rulership treats its society, Putin has been better for Russian Jews than any in Russian history, and if you want evidence of that, just ask Israel."
Putin is famed for his macho image and outdoorsmanship. He has shot whales, released leopards, hugged polar bears, rode wild animals shirtless, saved people from tiger attacks, and tranquilized polar bears to put tags onto them. He is known for swimming in frozen lakes. During the 2013 G8 summit, both Putin and Obama wanted the gym, but Obama reserved it first so Putin instead swam in the frozen lake nearby. He has also worked for animal welfare and has banned polar bear hunting during certain years such as 2011.
In 1998, Putin was an official serving the government ruled by president Boris Yeltsin. He plotted for the fall of General Prosecutor Yury Skuratov, who was investigating Yeltsin for corruption. Skuratov was blackmailed and forced to renounce using a video taken in a KGB house where the man appears having sex with two prostitutes. In 1999, Putin was designated Prime Minister and then President by Yeltsin who retired this year. The first presidential decree that Putin signed, on 31 December 1999, was titled "On guarantees for former president of the Russian Federation and members of his family". This ensured that "corruption charges against the outgoing President and his relatives" would not be pursued.
Western news media focuses mainly only instances when he punishes cultural marxists like Pussy Riot and Femen or protects Edward Snowden. But for every one of the cultural marxists punished, there are thousands of Russian nationalists persecuted for as little as complaining on the internet about immigration.
Multiculturalism is also the official Putin ideology. In 2003, there were almost no immigrants in Russia. In 2013, there became 15 million of them, 10% of the population. Most of them are males of military age, who are decreasing the availability of women for Russian men to have. In Moscow, they commit half the violent crimes. Each month there is some kind of riot because like in Scandinavia and Australia, illegals will often commit crimes and police do nothing, but in Russia its citizens riot about it. Russia then puts the rioters in prisons. Russia also heavily diverts its money away from native Russians and gives it to immigrants.
In Putin's speeches, he calls Russian nationalists enemies of the state. Russia has banned all influential Russian Nationalist organizations and prohibited new ones from starting. All Russian Nationalist leaders have either fled Russia, are on probation, or are under criminal investigation.
Putin's elections have been rigged. Candidates who might defeat him have been blocked from registering. Ballots are stuffed. And since courts are neutralized, the legal system cannot do anything. He also was not legally allowed to run again for a third time and during his first election he didn't even receive over 50% of the vote.
In February 2014, it increased the punishment for nationalism and racialism. He called it "extremism". He is not a Russian ethno-nationalist, but an authoritarian liberal with some conservative flourishes.
- Any attempt to review the contribution of our country to WWII victory or to deny the Holocaust is not just a cynical lie but a forgetting of history, - Vladimir Putin - Holocaust enforcer
- The first Soviet government, whose composition was 80-85 percent Jewish. - Vladimir Putin, June 20, 2013 at Moscow’s Jewish Museum
- We must create the conditions for immigrants to normally integrate into our society, learn Russian and, of course, respect our culture and traditions and abide by Russian law. In this regard, I believe that the decision to make learning the Russian language compulsory and administer exams is well grounded. To do so, we will need to carry out major organisational work and introduce corresponding legislative amendments. - Vladimir Putin, January 2012
- Unfortunately, the 'vaccine' for the Nazi virus that was developed at the [post-war] Nuremburg trials has lost its power in certain countries of Europe. A clear example of this is the open manifestations of neo-Nazism that has become commonplace in Latvia and other Baltic countries. The situation in Ukraine provokes particular concern in this regard; the anti-constitutional rebellion that took place in February was driven by nationalist forces and other radical groups. It is our duty today to oppose the glorification of Nazism, to firmly resist attempts to change the outcome of World War II. To consistently combat all forms and manifestations of racism, xenophobia, aggressive nationalism and chauvinism. - Vladimir Putin, October 2014
- ↑ Putin rides high telegraph.co.uk July 15, 2006.
- ↑ How Putin is inspired by history BBC Retrieved on April 23, 2008
- ↑ How President Putin restored national pride BBC Retrieved on April 22, 2008
- ↑ Putin’s Eight Years Kommersant Retrieved on May 4, 2008
- ↑ Выступление на расширенном заседании Государственного совета «О стратегии развития России до 2020 года» Putin's speech Feb 8, 2008, on the Kremlin's official web site.
- ↑ Putin visions new development plans for Russia China View Retrieved on May 8, 2008
- ↑ Russians live the caviar dream USA Today Retrieved on April 30, 2008
- ↑ Matt Drudge: “Putin Is The Leader of the Free World” The Daily Sheeple. September 1, 2013. Accessed February 8, 2014.
- ↑ Robert Spencer. Vladimir Putin: Leader of the Free World? Frontpage Mag. September 13, 2013. Accessed February 8, 2014.
- ↑ Patrick Buchanan. Is Putin One of Us? Buchanan.org. December 17, 2013. Accessed February 8, 2014.
- ↑ Michael O'Meara. Too Much Putin? Counter-Currents Publishing. October 17, 2013. Accessed February 8, 2014.
- ↑ https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/putin-denounces-soviet-founder-lenin/2016/01/25/72ca5e64-c37d-11e5-b933-31c93021392a_story.html
- ↑ Princeton Prof. Stephen Cohen: Putin 'Didn't Create' Crisis, 'Had No Choice but to React'
- ↑ President Putin: I Support Israel July 10, 2014
- ↑ http://theweek.com/article/index/239576/8-ridiculous-vladimir-putin-publicity-stunts
- ↑ http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/04/29/putin-attaches-satellite-tag-tranquilized-polar-bear-russias-arctic/
- ↑ http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4971643/Obama-Putin-Northern-Ireland-G8-gym-lake-swim.html
- ↑ http://english.ruvr.ru/news/2013_06_17/President-Putin-rumored-to-swim-in-icy-lake-at-G8-summit-7955/
- ↑ http://o.canada.com/2013/06/17/vladimir-putin-sea-monster/
- ↑ http://www.nbcnews.com/id/42590881/ns/world_news-world_environment/t/russia-bans-polar-bear-hunt-year/
- ↑ Video documental
- ↑ Time: Person of year 2007
- ↑ http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/12/in-russia-ten-years-in-jail-for-extremist-speech/
- ↑ http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/08/russian-political-prisoners-in-the-russian-federation/
- ↑ http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/8097173/Vladimir-Putins-daughter-to-marry-the-son-of-South-Korean-admiral.html
- ↑ http://rt.com/politics/russian-putin-law-extremism-623/
- ↑ http://www.destroyzionism.com/2014/02/09/corruption-putins-jewish-friend-makes-money-olympics/
- ↑ http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-03-18/putin-buddy-gets-7-billion-of-deals-for-sochi-olympics.html
- ↑ http://www.latimes.com/opinion/commentary/la-oe-feifer-sochi-putin-corruption-20140202,0,155239.story
- ↑ http://www.adelaideinstitute.org/
- ↑ http://www.haaretz.com/jewish-world/jewish-world-news/putin-first-soviet-government-was-mostly-jewish-1.530857
- ↑ http://www.themoscowtimes.com/news/article/russia-s-putin-says-parts-of-europe-have-lost-vaccine-for-nazism/509461.html
- Axe of Perun: Russia’s New Generation, Regade Tribune, July, 10th 2016
- On the Two Sides of Putin with Mike Sledge of Renegade Broadcasting
- Vladimir Putin, Benjamin Netanyahu and World Jewish leaders to inaugurate Red Army WWII Victory Monument in Israel at European Jewish Press (Jewish)
- WikiLeaks: Russia gave Israel Iranian system's codes at ynetnews.com (Jewish)
- Putin is Jewish Pawn, says Russian Patriot by Henry Makow (Jewish)
- Putin's Pro-Israel Policy by Middle East Quarterly (Jewish)
- Putin and the Jews – a link compilation at Destroy Zionism