|Timelines and alleged origins|
support Holocaust revisionism
|Alleged important evidence|
words and Holocaust revisionism
|Holocaust revisionist websites|
to hide the Holocaust
Holocaustianity refers to various argued similarities between beliefs in the politically correct version of the Holocaust and religious beliefs. Note that the term is used by critics and none of the argued similarities are by the critics argued to in fact be religiously correct.
Such argued similarities include:
- the Devil - Hitler
- Devil worshipers - neo-Nazis, fascists, racists, skinheads, eugenicists, and so on
- cursed people - Germans and Whites generally
- blasphemy/heresy - Holocaust denial
- blasphemy/heresy laws - Holocaust denial laws
- pilgrimages to holy places - mass travels to Holocaust concentration camps and other places connected with the Holocaust
- places of worship elsewhere - numerous museums, Yad Vashem, and so on. See also List of Holocaust memorials and museums.
- holy days - Holocaust Memorial Days
- holy scriptures - the Posen speeches, the Wannsee Protocol, the Hossbach Memorandum, Anne Frank's diary, and so on
- relics - Holocaust memorabilia displayed in the argued places of worship and traded on, for example, Ebay
- icons - Holocaust photographs, holograms of Holocaust survivors, and so on
- morality plays - Holocaust movies and television series
- martyrs - Holocaust victims
- saints - Holocaust survivors
- apostles - notable Holocaust witnesses
- holy warriors - Nazi hunters, anti-racists, social justice warriors, and so on
- Golgotha - Auschwitz
- the cross - the gas chamber
- resurrection - creation of Israel
- offerings, penances, and indulgences - payments and privileges to various groups and Israel
- prophets - alarmists alarming of a new Holocaust if not obeyed such as when lobbying for starting wars on various perceived enemies of Israel
- religious profanity - Godwin's Law
Criticisms of argued Holocaustianity are independent of Holocaust revisionist criticisms.
Various commercial and pecuniary aspects of argued Holocaustianity have been argued to be one part of the Holocaust industry.
Holocaust uniqueness views may be related to Holocaustianity views.
The Holocaust may be openly religiously interpreted, such as by some Christian Zionists and some religious Jews.
See Holocaust demographics regarding an argued religious/prophetic significance of six million Jews being killed and an argued exploitation of this number by Zionists.
The Holocaust is something different. It is a singular event. It is not simply one example of genocide but a nearly successful attempt on the life of God's chosen children and, thus, on God himself.
In the beginning was the Holocaust. We must therefore begin again. We must create a new Talmud and compile new midrashim, just as we did after the Ḥurban, the destruction of the Second Temple. We did so then in order to mark the new beginning: until then we lived one way; from then on nothing could be the same.
Pope Benedict should affirmatively declare holocaust denial to be heresy.—Menachem Z. Rosensaft, International Network of Children of Jewish Survivors.
As I observe young people in relativistic societies seeking an absolute for morals and values, they now can view the Holocaust as the transcendental move away from the relativistic, and up into the absolute where the Holocaust confronts absolute Evil and thus find fundamental values.—Michael Berenbaum, former director of the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington.
Occasional experiments that I have conducted in my seminars convince me that ‘Auschwitz’ is ethnologically speaking one of the few taboo topics that our ‘taboo free society’ still preserves. While they did not react at all to other stimulants, ‘enlightened’ central European students who refused to accept any taboos at all, would react to a confrontation with ‘revisionist’ [denial] texts’ about the gas chambers at Auschwitz in just as ‘elementary’ a way (including the comparable physiological symptoms) as members of primitive Polynesian tribes would react to an infringement of one of their taboos. The students were literally beside themselves and were neither prepared nor capable of soberly discussing the presented theses. For the sociologist this is a very important point because a society’s taboos reveal what it holds sacred.—Sociology professor Dr. Robert Hepp.
The Six Million constitute a lay religion with its own dogma, commandments, decrees, prophets, high priests and Saints: St Anne (Frank), St Simon (Wiesenthal), St Elie (Wiesel). It has its holy places, its rituals and its pilgrimages. It has its temples and its relics (bars of soap, piles of shoes, etc.), its martyrs, heroes, miracles and miraculous survivors (millions of them), its golden legend and its righteous people. Auschwitz is its Golgotha, Hitler is its Satan. It dictates its law to the nations. Its heart beats in Jerusalem, at the Yad Veshem monument. It is a new religion that has enjoyed a meteoric growth since World War II. It has conquered the West and is setting out to conquer the world. Whereas the progress of scientific thinking in our consumer society has weakened the grip of all the classic religions by making people more and more sceptical as to the truth of religion’s stories and the promises religion holds out, the new religion prospers to the point that anybody caught denying its basic dogma is branded as a “Revisionist”, is cast out of the community, and is treated like only heretics used to be treated. It is in effect a religion, and it is today a major instrument, and, one might say, the popular religion of the godless New World Order.—Bishop Richard N. Williamson.
- Holocaust Memorial Days
- Soft Holocaust denial
- The Catholic Church and the Holocaust
- Jehovah's Witnesses and the Holocaust
- Godwin's Law
- White guilt
- Auschwitz as Religion
- The New Religion: Holocaustianity
- Hoffman on Holocaustianity
- Ebay's sick trade in Holocaust souvenirs: Outrage over auctions of Death Camp relics
- Virtual Holocaustianity–Survivors now being projected as holograms
- Challenging the “Holocaust Uniqueness” Doctrine (Part V)
- The God Hypothesis, Atheism, and the Holocaust Religion
- The Holocaust™ is the new religion of the West, requiring literal worship of jews.
- The secular religion of “the Holocaust”, a tainted product of consumer society
- “Toast Rack” Design Chosen for New UK Holocaust Memorial
- ↑ The ADL: More about the "monitors" http://www.fpp.co.uk/docs/ADL/index.html
- ↑ Quotes from Elie Wiesel on the Holocaust™ http://exposing-the-holocaust-hoax-archive.blogspot.com/2010/12/quotes-from-elie-wiesel-on-holocaust.html
- ↑ The Vatican's Response to Holocaust Denial Must Be Holocaust Education http://www.huffingtonpost.com/menachem-rosensaft/the-vaticans-response-to_b_166265.html
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Holocaust Handbooks, Volume 15: Germar Rudolf: Lectures on the Holocaust—Controversial Issues Cross Examined 2nd, revised and corrected edition. http://holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?page_id=15
- ↑ The Holocaust™ is the new religion of the West, requiring literal worship of jews. http://exposing-the-holocaust-hoax-archive.blogspot.nl/2015/01/the-holocaust-is-new-religion-of-west.html