Franklin D. Roosevelt
|Franklin D. Roosevelt|
Franklin Roosevelt in 1933.
March 4, 1933 – April 12, 1945
|Preceded by||Herbert Hoover|
|Succeeded by||Harry S. Truman|
Franklin Delano Roosevelt (January 30, 1882 – April 12, 1945) also known by his initials, FDR, was the 32nd President of the United States (1933–1945) and a central figure in world events during the mid-20th century, leading the United States during a time of worldwide economic crisis and world war.
Conservatives/libertarians have criticized the expansion of the size and the power of the government during Roosevelt.
The Roosevelt (and other) administrations have been argued to have been extensively infiltrated (including at very high levels) by Communist agents with effects such as moving American foreign policy in pro-Soviet directions.
Various World War II revisionists have questioned the causes and effects of United States participation in World War II. Revisionists critical of the orthodox view on the attack on Pearl Harbor have argued that Roosevelt and/or members in the Roosevelt administration deliberately incited and even had foreknowledge of/enabled the attack in order to bring the United States into the war. Before this, Roosevelt has been argued to have played an important role in starting the war in Europe by inciting other countries against National Socialist Germany. A large Jewish influence (and anti-German influence) during the Roosevelt administration and Roosevelt himself being of (partially) Jewish ancestry have also been argued. See the "External links" section regarding more details.
The very influential Jewish financier Bernard Baruch had powerful positions during both WWI and WWII. He was also a "prominent confidant" of both Churchill and Roosevelt. "As Sherwood (1948: 111) recounts, Churchill—then still First Lord of the Admiralty—said this to Baruch: “War is coming very soon. We will be in it and you (the United States) will be in it. You (Baruch) will be running the show over there, but I will be on the sidelines over here.”" Baruch was also closely associated with Dwight D. Eisenhower.
- Great Sedition Trial of 1944
- Winston Churchill - on various relationships between Churchill and Roosevelt such as their extensive efforts to bring the United States into the war
- The Roosevelts were Jewish!? The letters which supposedly prove it at Winston Smith Ministry of Truth
- Five books on WWII and Soviet subversion that challenge Ken Burns’ ‘The Roosevelts’ documentary
- F.D.R.'S WAR PLANS! (Chicago Daily Tribune-12/4/41)
- Germany's Declaration of War Against the United States: Hitler's Reichstag Speech of December 11, 1941
- America's "Second Crusade" in Retrospect
- President Roosevelt's Campaign to Incite War in Europe: The Secret Polish Documents
- The Jewish Hand in the World Wars, Part 1
- The Jewish Hand in the World Wars, Part 2