The controversial Anti-Defamation League was founded in 1913 as a branch of B'nai B'rith.
B'nai B'rith is engaged in a wide variety of political lobbying, including the promotion of Jewish and Israeli interests in social, economic, political and media spheres.
In recent years, the organization reported hundreds of thousands of members and supporters in countries around the world. Nearly 95% of the membership is in the United States.
The B'nai B'rith is affiliated with the World Jewish Congress.
- Anti Defamation League - An extensively criticized organizations. Such criticisms may also be apply to its founding organization.
- 1977 Hanafi Siege
- Israel lobby
- Jewish influence
- Jewish supremacism - a similar organization supporting White interests would likely be accused of White supremacism
- B'nai B'rith at Freemasonry Watch
- Are ADL/B'nai B'rith Masonic, Not Jewish? by National Prayer Network
- B'nai B'rith, Jewish Secret Society Dominates America
- B'nai B'rith and Anti-Racist Action, Their Secret Relationship Documented
- B'nai B'rith: An International Anti-Christian, Pro-Communist Jewish Power by John Merrick Church (1938)
- Mysteres et Secrets du B'nai B'rith: La plus importante organisation juive internationale by Emmanuel Ratier (1993)
- Freedomsite: The Secret Relationship Between BB And ARA Exposed