Matthew F. Hale
Matthew F. Hale (born July 27, 1971), is the former Pontifex Maximus (High Priest) of the World Church of the Creator, now known as the Creativity Movement which was based in East Peoria, Illinois. In 1998, Hale made headlines when his application for an Illinois law license was denied due to his racialist beliefs. On April 6, 2005, Hale was sentenced to a 40-year prison term for allegedly soliciting an undercover FBI informant to kill federal judge Joan Lefkow. He is currently incarcerated in the administrative maximum security prison in Florence, Colorado. Matt Hale is also known for publishing a book containing an alternative theory for the 9/11 attacks.
- FACTS! That the Government and the Media Don't Want You to Know (2002)
- The Truth About 9/11: How Jewish Manipulation Killed Thousands (2002)
- Lineage of American Nationalist organizations and individuals
- List of books about the September 11 attacks
- Matt Hale (2002) The Truth About 9-11: How Jewish Manipulation Killed Thousands, Second Printing, Creativity Publications, 80 pp.