The Daily Stormer
The Daily Stormer is a White nationalist news and commentary website based in the United States. It was started in July 2013 by Andrew Anglin. In addition to text material there are also radio and video material by Anglin and others. It has quickly become very popular and describes itself as "The World's Most Visited Alt-Right Web Site".
Anglin has stated that "My technique includes the following elements:
- Traditional American straight talk
- Shocking, offensive and hilarious propaganda
- Traditional Christian values"
He has also stated that "As the readers is hopefully aware, much of the writing on this site is satirical. Some of it is even meta-level, as we mock both SJW beliefs and mockingly embrace their stereotypes of White racism is an often self-depreciating manner."
In an interview he has stated that “The term ‘neo-Nazi’ is clearly a slur, and I’m not certain I want to repeat everything like it was in Hitler’s Germany,” he says. “But I agree with all the core principles of National Socialism.”" This should not be interpreted as support for "Nazism" as depicted in politically correct historiography since the site supports various forms of National Socialist Germany revisionism, such as Holocaust revisionism.
In 2017, a Spanish version was launched.
The 2017 Unite the Right event was followed by various internet providers and services shutting down The Daily Stormer.
- ↑ Fortress Defense Saga: Greg Johnson Joins the Assault on Our Base http://www.dailystormer.com/fortress-defense-saga-greg-johnson-joins-the-assault-on-our-base/
- ↑ The Right-Wing is Now Impossible to Satirize http://www.dailystormer.com/the-right-wing-is-now-impossible-to-satirize/
- ↑ The Man Bringing Back the Nazi Movement in America http://www.vocativ.com/usa/race/man-bringing-back-nazi-movement-america/
- ↑ ¡Qué Interesante! El Daily Stormer https://www.dailystormer.com/que-interesante-el-daily-stormer/
- ↑ SPLC is Suing Anglin! https://www.dailystormer.com/splc-is-suing-anglin-donate-now-to-hold-back-the-night/