Deutsches Haus also known as the German House Tavern was located at 634 West 15th Street, Los Angeles, California during the 1930s and early 1940s. The establishment was closely associated with the German American Bund. The Aryan Bookstore was also located here. In 1934 the Aryan Bookstore was located at 1004 West Washington Boulevard under the auspices of the Friends of the New Germany the predecessor of the German American Bund.
After the attack on Pearl Harbor and the abandonment of the German American Bund, members continued to meet under the name Deutsches Haus Maennerchor which means "German House Male Choir."