Book/Pamphlet cover (1920), giving publishing details
Book cover, French imprint
The Jewish Peril is the first edition (1920) of the text commonly referred to as The Protocols of the Elders of Zion. It is also the lead titles of one of the many different imprints or editions of the Protocols of Zion - The Jewish Peril. In particular, it is the lead title of the first British English language edition of the Protocols of Zion in pamphlet or booklet form.
- The Jewish Peril Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion
- anonymously translated by George Shanks
- [A translation of the Russian adaptation of Maurice Joly’s Dialogue aux enfers entre Machiavel et Montesquieu ... par un Contemporain.]
- (London: Eyre & Spottiswoode, 1920; First edition)
- Related name: Nilus, Sergei Aleksandrovich, 1862-1930 [1905 Russian source]
Part of this article consists of modified text from Wikipedia, and the article is therefore licensed under GFDL.