Martin Luther King Jr.
He was assassinated in 1968 by James Earl Ray. This likely contributed to King being treated as a saint.
The "Martin Luther King Jr. Day" is an official American federal holiday marking King's birthday. It has been criticized for various reasons, such as the FBI having sealed its records on King until 2027.
King extensively plagiarized the work of others, including in his doctoral dissertation and in famous speeches. When this was discovered, large-scale politically correct cover-ups occurred. More generally, King, and other Blacks who have plagiarized, have been argued to have been treated very leniently, compared to Whites who have plagiarized.
In 2017, a secret FBI dossier on King was released. Some of the accusations have been criticized as not being proven, but to be to based on reports of private conversations between others or hearsay. The report stated that King was surrounded by advisers with strong links to the Communist Party USA, that his statements were always subject to approval by the Communist sympathisers, that he was a secret supporter of Communism ("a whole-hearted Marxist"), that his organization (the Southern Christian Leadership Conference) was set-up to be a "tax dodge", and that he had multiple extramarital affairs, including with prostitutes. "The 1968 report details King's close relationship with progressive lawyer Stanley Levinson [the Jewish Communist Stanley Levison], claiming Levinson operated as a Communist puppet-master for King. The report alleges that Levinson told another advisor to King that the civil rights leader was a 'slow thinker' and that 'under no circumstances should King be permitted to say anything without their approving it'. The report's analysis said that in the early 1960s, the Communist Party was trying to get a black labor coalition to further its goals in the United States. [...] The FBI said King and his organization were 'made-to-order' to achieve these objectives."
See also the "External links" section on various criticisms.
01/19/98 Newsweek, Page 62
January 6, 1964, was a long day for Martin Luther King Jr. He spent the morning seated in the reserved section of the Supreme Court, listening as lawyers argued New York Times Co. v. Sullivan, a landmark case rising out of King's crusade against segregation in Alabama. The minister was something of an honored guest: Justice Arthur Goldberg quietly sent down a copy of Kings account of the Montgomery bus boycott, "Stride Toward Freedom," asking for an autograph. That night King retired to his room at the Willard Hotel. There FBI bugs reportedly picked up 14 hours of party chatter, the clinking of glasses and the sounds of illicit sex--including King's cries of "I'm f--ing for God" and "I'm not a Negro tonight!"
Note: What is not mentioned in this article is that Martin Luther King was having sex with three White women, one of whom he brutally beat while screaming the above mentioned quotes. Much of the public information on King's use of church money to hire prostitutes and his beating them came from King's close personal friend, Rev. Ralph Abernathy (pictured above), in his 1989 book, "And the walls came tumbling down."
- Stanley Levison, a Jewish leader of the Communist Party USA, authored the well known I have a dream speech
- Bayard Rustin, special assistant and homosexual lover to King.
- Streets named after Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Civil rights movement
- Nelson Mandela
- Martin Luther King - Hosted by Stormfront
- The God Of White Dispossession
- Martin Luther King, Jr: Plagiarist
- Time To Rethink Martin Luther King Day, 2016 http://www.amren.com/news/2016/01/time-to-rethink-martin-luther-king-day-2016/
- Martin Luther King, Jr: Plagiarist https://www.amren.com/news/2018/01/martin-luther-king-jr-plagiarism/
- ‘The Seminarian’ Review: The Man Who Would Be King https://www.amren.com/news/2018/04/the-seminarian-review-the-man-who-would-be-king/
- Explosive Martin Luther King document amid JFK files http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41871956
- JFK File: FBI Monitored Martin Luther King's 'Abnormal' Sex Life of Orgies, Hookers and Joan Baez http://www.newsweek.com/declassified-jfk-file-details-fbi-sex-smears-about-martin-luther-king-701996
- FBI report in new JFK release claims Martin Luther King Jr had 'all-night sex orgy' at workshop for church ministers, was the father of a secret love child and had affairs with three women including singer Joan Baez http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5048849/FBI-report-claims-MLK-night-sex-orgies.html
- The Papers of Martin Luther King, Jr, page 32