Hanne Nabintu Herland
Hanne Nabintu Herland (born 1966 in Kivu, Congo) is an author. She is critical of the welfare state and wants to strengthen the respect for individual freedom and traditional European values.
She blames "the radicals and the liberals" for so quickly having forgotten the real maeaning and the greatness of the European civilization and many of the values that actually made this civilization so great. In questions related to the Middle East and international justice she seems to take a pro-Zionistic standpoint and she does not mention that the decline of Europe is in fact largely caused by Zionists such as Barbara Spectre.
Herland emphasizes that it is vital for European culture to uphold its cultural roots in facing the globalized world, and that each culture should determine its own values without outside interference. She has written extensively about the need for respect for ethics and religious values in society, as well as the importance of individual freedom in democratic states. She states that the Western culture is sliding towards decay due to its overly energetic push away from traditional values, precisely the ideas that once made the West such a great civilization.
She is supportive, however, of Zionism. For example, in an article entitled "Norway’s naive checkbook diplomacy in the Middle East" published in Norway’s largest newspaper Aftenposten on January 15th, 2013, the following pro-Zionist statements can be found:
- "The Junior Minister asked me what I meant by my leading article on December the 20th (In bed with the enemy) where I stated that Norwegian check book diplomacy de facto is supportive of terrorist organizations with significant intolerance directed at Christians, Jews, gays or other minorities who are not considered “sufficiently Islamistic.”"
- "Norway is one of the smallest countries in the world and one of the largest contributors to the Palestinian Authority (PA) and others with annual donations of over 700 Million NOK. Especially since the current Labor Leftwing Government took office in 2005, the donations have exploded. What are these sums spent on? Recently, remuneration for suicide bombers was tripled."
- "Intelligence and Terrorism Information Center 2005 figures show the Palestinians having conducted 25770 terrorist attacks, 147 suicide attacks leading to 1100 dead Israelis and 7500 wounded between 2000 and 2005 alone."
- "As late as 1996, Yasser Arafat stated in Stockholm, three years after his Nobel award, that the Palestinian plan still was to get annihilate Israel, establish a pure Palestinian state and make the Middle East so horrible that the Jewish minority would not stand to live there anymore"
- "...in 1993.The PLO’s decision on genocide against the Jews had still not been removed from its charter"
She has written several books including:
- Alarm! Reflections on a culture in crisis (Luther Publishing House 2010).
- Respect ( Orfeus Publishing 2012).