F. Roger Devlin
F. Roger Devlin is an independent scholar and contributing writer for numerous websites and publications, such as: American Renaissance, Counter Currents, The Last Ditch, the Occidental Observer, The Occidental Quarterly, and VDARE. He is also the author of Alexandre Kojeve and the Outcome of Modern Thought. His most famous essay “Sexual Utopia In Power” has been influential within many different circles: pick-up artists, men's rights activists, white nationalists, and race realists among them. It has even been noticed by parts of the mainstream media, much to the ire of feminists and other leftists. Aside from anti-feminism and the war of the sexes, Dr. Devlin's other common topics are: Afrikaners, French philosophers, and immigration. He has also critiqued neoconservatives, the state of higher education, and attempts to merely "tame" feminism instead of destroy it.
- Devlin’s contributions at American Renaissance
- Devlin’s contributions at Counter Currents Publishing
- Devlin’s contributions at The Last Ditch
- Devlin's contributions at The Occidental Observer
- Devlin’s contributions at The Occidental Quarterly
- Devlin's contributions at Vdare