Elizabeth Knauss of Davenport, Iowa was an author of several books on fundamentalism and the early communist movement. She published a series of articles on communism in William Bell Riley’s magazine The Pilot from October 1932 to June 1933.
She was an associate of Gerald L. K. Smith.
- The Conflict: A narrative based on the Fundamentalist Movement (1923)
- The Rising Tide: A novel dealing with the spread of Bolshevism and Atheism throughout America (1927)
- Communism and the Protocols (Communism series) (1933)
- Communism and Socialism (Communism series) (1934)
- Red Propaganda in the Churches
- Revive Us Again: The Reawakening of American Fundamentalism, by Joel A. Carpenter, page 282