A. O. Tittman
Dr. Alfred O. Tittman (born ca. 1874) was an American diplomat and revisionist author of several books relating to the Second World War. Around 1947 in New York, Tittman organized the Voters Alliance For Americans of German Ancestry--an offshoot of the German American Bund. In 1950 A.O. Tittman was replaced as president of the group by Edward A. Fleckenstein.
- Incredible Infamy (1945) Sons of Liberty reprint (ca. 1976)
- Planned Famine (1947) Sons of Liberty reprint (ca. 1976)
- The Nuremberg Trial (1947)
- When America was Betrayed (1953)
- Americanism Betrayed (1984)