1730 1731 1732 - 1733 - 1734 1735 1736
1700s 1710s 1720s - 1730s - 1740s 1750s 1760s
Events of 1733
- February 12 – British colonist James Oglethorpe founds Savannah, Georgia.
- March – Molasses Act passed by Parliament of Great Britain, which aided in the negative opinions of the British by American Colonists.
- April – Royal Colony of North Carolina Commissioners John Watson, Joshua Grainger, Michael Higgins and James Wimble plan the town of New Carthage (which would eventually become Wilmington, North Carolina on the east side of the Cape Fear River).
- May 29 – The right of Canadians to keep Indian slaves is upheld at Quebec.
- The election of Augustus III to succeed his father as King of Poland sparks the War of the Polish Succession.