1690 1691 1692 1693 1694
1670s 1680s - 1690s - 1700s 1710s
The last decade of the 17th century (the 1690s) ran from January 1, 1690, to December 31, 1699.
Politics and wars
- War of 27 years (1681-1707) - faught between the Marathas and Mughals.
- War of the Holy League (1682–1699)
- Seventh Turkish–Venetian War (1684-1699)
- Russo–Turkish War (1686–1700)
- War of the Grand Alliance (1688–1697)
Additional Significant world-wide events
- Thomas Neale designed the roundabout of Seven Dials.
- 1692: The Salem Witchcraft Trials were held in Massachusetts Bay Colony.
- 1692: Dutch Explorer Arnout Vielle discovered the first known European-American trade route down the Ohio Valley. The New York Colony financed this route, and it became profitable.
- King Christian V of Denmark (1670–1699).
- King Frederick IV of Denmark (1699–1730).
- Queen Mary II of England and Scotland (1689–1694).
- King William III of England and Scotland (1689–1702).
- King Louis XIV of France (1643–1715).
- Leopold I, Holy Roman Emperor (1658–1705).
- Tsar Ivan V of Russia (1682–1696).
- Tsar Peter I of Russia (1682–1725).
- King Charles II of Spain (1665–1700).
- King Charles XI of Sweden (1660–1697).
- King Charles XII of Sweden (1697–1718).
- Aurangazeb (Mughal Empire)
- Rajaram Chhatrapati (Maratha Empire)