Waters Flowing Eastward
The title of the book is derived from the passage:
- "Beneath the great westward flow of civilization, there are undercurrents moving eastward. These are impelled by a spirit which looks back to the East, to the day of tyrant and slave, of luxury and misery, and incidentally the suppression of Western Culture. The spirit is retrogressive, though often calling itself 'progressive'; and its ways are devious."
- Waters Flowing Eastward,by L. Fry, published by Revue internationale des sociétés secrètes, Paris, (1921) First edition
- Waters Flowing Eastward, by L. Fry, published by Editions R.I.S.S., Paris, (1933) 277 pages. Illustrated. Second edition
- Waters Flowing Eastward, British American Press, Chatou, France, (1934) 277 pages, Third edition
- Waters Flowing Eastward: The War Against the Kingship of Christ, by L. Fry, published by the Britons, London, (1953) 267 pages. 4th Edition, Revised and Enlarged
- Waters Flowing Eastward: The War Against the Kingship of Christ, by L. Fry, edited and Revised by Reverend Denis Fahey, published by the Britons, London, (1965) 287 pages. 5th edition