Revelations on the Cosmopolitan Political System
Revelations on the Cosmopolitan Political System (German: Enthüllungen des Systems der Weltbürger-Politik) is a work by Ernst August von Göchhausen, a Prussian official from the city of Weimar and a former Freemason. The book was authored in 1786 and predicted the Revolution in France which occured three years later: von Göchhausen said that this "inevitable global revolution" was being prepared by the Masons, the Jesuits and the Illuminati. He was the second earliest defector, after Count François-Henri de Virieu who revealed after the Congress of Wilhelmsbad in 1782 that a revolution was coming which neither monarchy or religion would survive.
- Essay on the Illuminati Cult by Jean-Pierre-Louis Luchet (1789)
- The Veil Lifted on the Revolution with Freemasonry Revealed by Jacques-François Lefranc (1791)
- The Doctrines of the Declaration of the Rights of Man by Pierre-Joseph de Clorivière (1793)
- Proofs of a Conspiracy against all Religions and Governments of Europe by John Robison (1797)
- Enthüllungen des Systems der Weltbürger-Politik at Internet Archive (German)