A Pressure group usually, but not always, refers to political groupings whose aim is to bring pressure to bear, by various ways and means, upon political establishments and governments to change their policies. They also attempt to influence the general public with their views.
Examples of these are:
- The Conservative Monday Club
- The Western Goals Institute
- The Bow Group
- The Conservative Democratic Alliance
- The Revolutionary Conservative Caucus
- The Traditional Britain Group
- The Fabian Society
- The London New Right
- The Socialist Workers Party (virtually never stands candidates in elections).
- Searchlight communist anti-fascist organisation.
- Hope Not Hate anti-fascist organistaion.
- Anti-Fascist Action
- The English Defence League
- The Taxpayers' Alliance
- Conservative Friends of Israel
- Labour Friends of Israel
- PEGIDA (Europe-wide)
- Council of Conservative Citizens (USA)
- National Policy Institute (USA)
- Anti-Defamation League (North America)
- B'nai B'rith (USA)
- The Focus Group
- Lineage of British nationalist organisations and individuals
- Lineage of New Zealand Nationalist organizations and individuals
- Lineage of American Nationalist organizations and individuals
- Lineage of Australian Nationalist organizations and individuals
- Lineage of Canadian Nationalist organizations and individuals
- Lineage of South African Nationalist organizations and individuals
- List of current nationalist organizations