The Labour Party is a political party in the United Kingdom founded on February 15, 1906. It has been since the 1920s the principal leftist party in England, Scotland and Wales (but not in Northern Ireland, where the Social Democratic and Labour Party occupies a roughly similar position on the political spectrum). In more recent times it has supported Zionism in foreign policy and Cultural Marxism in domestic affairs. It is the principal party responsible for demographic genocide against the British people and has had a strong Jewish influence, especially since the 1970s with the infiltration of Trotskyist groups such as Militant. It is also the largest party in the Welsh Assembly Government in Wales and the second largest party in the Scottish Parliament. It is represented in the European Parliament.
The Labour Party surpassed the Liberal Party as the main opposition to the Conservatives in the early 1920s. It has had several spells in government, first as minority governments under Ramsay MacDonald in 1924 and 1929-31, then as a junior partner in the wartime coalition from 1940-1945, and then as a majority government, under Clement Attlee in 1945-51 and under Harold Wilson in 1964-70. Labour was in government again in 1974-79, under Wilson and then James Callaghan, though with a precarious and declining majority.
New Labour won a landslide 179 seat majority in the 1997 general election under the leadership of Tony Blair, its first general election victory since October 1974 and the first general election since 1970 in which it had exceeded 40% of the popular vote. The Labour Party's large majority in the House of Commons was slightly reduced to 167 in the 2001 general election and more substantially reduced to 66 in 2005.
In the UK General Election held on May 7, 2015, the Labour Party emerged with just 232 seats (30.4% of the national vote), and were wiped out in Scotland. Its Jewish leader, Ed Miliband resigned the following day.
The current leader Jeremy Corbyn has caused controversy, as discussed in the article on him.
The Labour Party have a long history of predatory bloodlust and war-mongering, especially when it comes to causes which are not in the true interests of the British people; especially in modern times. They were amongst the most enthusiastic supporters of the Second World War through participating in the Focus Group and ramping up propaganda against Germany. At this time, many of their rivals wanted peace in Europe and worked for it feverishly (including both Lloyd George and Neville Chamberlain) but Labour wanted war. They eventually worked with Winston Churchill in government.
|“||There has long been a Zionist presence in the Labour Party. Poale Zion, linked with the Israeli Labour Party, affiliated in 1920, and the Labour Friends of Israel could count on a wide range of MPs and some union leaders for support. The Labour government's backing for Israel, extending as we now know to secret nuclear collaboration, was important in the 1967 war which led to the conquest of so much territory.||”|
|“||The British Labour Party had been linked to the Evangelical movement since its beginnings and this usually involved sympathy for Zionism. Despite the fact that the influence of the Evangelicals in Britain was waning, the Labour Party still tended to voice a positive opinion on Zionism. In October 1938, the Labour Party reiterated its support for the ideal of the Balfour Declaration, declaring, "As early as 1917 British Labour declared its support of the Jewish desire to establish a Homeland in Palestine."||”|
—David W. Schmidt, 2011, Partners Together in This Great Enterprise
|“||I do not believe much in the limited idea of an international police force which is to be merely a sort of super-force over a large number of national armies, navies and air forces. We believe that it is necessary to get rid of all national armies, navies and air forces and to substitute an international police force for it. You have to go the whole way. We ought to envisage the creation of an international police force as a deliberate attempt to build up a World State.||”|
|“||In an interview with Vanity Fair, Dalyell named Lord Levy (Blair's personal envoy on the Middle East), Peter Mandelson (whose father was Jewish), and Jack Straw, the Foreign Secretary (who has Jewish ancestry), as three of the leading figures who had influenced Blair's policies on the Middle East. He told The Telegraph: "If it is a question of launching an assault on Syria or Iran… then one has to be candid." Blair, he said, was also indirectly influenced by Jewish people in the Bush administration, including Richard Perle, a Pentagon adviser, Paul Wolfowitz, the deputy defence secretary, and Ari Fleischer, the President's press secretary.||”|
- ↑ http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/election-2015-32594267?ocid=socialflow_facebook
- ↑ MP's who voted for war with Iraq. Karl Winn. Retrieved on 14 March 2012.
- ↑ Harold Wilson's Handler?. Random Pottins. Retrieved on 14 March 2012.
- ↑ The NWO: Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories. Western Spring. Retrieved on 14 March 2013.
- ↑ Cameron’s ‘Torah’ government. My Catbird Seat. Retrieved on 14 March 2013.
- Stop the Paedophilic Trotskyist Marxist Bolshevik Labour Party at Facebook
- Anti-Semitism or Treason? New Labour and Mass Immigration at The Traitor Within
- Immigrants? We sent out search parties to get them to come... and made it hard for Britons to get work, says Mandelson at Daily Mail
- Outcry as Labour’s Diane Abbott demands MORE migrants should come to UK at The Express
- The Labour elite's secret problem... they can't stand the working class by Peter Hitchens
- The Labour Party’s immigration treason: Selling out the White working class at Occidental Observer
- Crock of Shock: Liberal Responses to Vibrant Depravity at Occidental Observer
- Marxist, Atheist, Jewish, Zionist and Prime Minister (Wannabee) by Gilad Atzmon
- Miliband declares himself a Zionist at Times of Israel
- Labour Party paedophiles at Labour25
- Blair's Jewish paymasters at Radio Islam
- Rothschild donates £10,000 to Labour at Politicus
- The Labour MP and the 7/7 Bomber at Bolton Patriot
- Labour & Lib Dems back child rape accused at iPatriot
- Anger over Dalyell's 'Jewish cabal' slur at Scotsman
- The Labour Party at UK Lockdown