Corneliu Sumuleanu (1869-1937) was a prominent Romanian professor of Chemistry at the University of Iasi and published numerous scientific works available in multiple languages on organic chemistry, water analysis, wine, etc. He was Vice President of the Romanian Senate in 1919 and read the decree of the union of Romanian counties. He was a fierce nationalist, originally a key member in Cuza's National-Christian Defense League and later a member of the Legion of the Archangel Michael. He died on December 15, 1937 due to a terrible disease and was given a large funeral by the Legionaries.  
- Dix-huit notes sur la micro-mʹethode dans le traitement des vins (1935)
- Atentatul jidanesc împotriva profesorului A.C. Cuza (1925)
- ↑ Nicolae Nita, "Prof. Univ. Corneliu Sumuleanu," Centrul de Documentare Legionara. <http://www.miscarea.net/sumuleanu2.htm>.
- ↑ Codreanu, Corneliu Zelea. For My Legionaries. Third Edition. York, SC: Liberty Bell Publications, 2003.
- Centrul de Documentare Legionara (Legionary Documentation Center) - Info available in English, Spanish, French, Italian, and German.
- Website Dedicated to Corneliu Zelea Codreanu - With information available in Romanian, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, and Russian.
- "The Legionary Movement in Romania" by Alexander E. Ronnett & Faust Bradescu